Just when you think things cant get worse, for starters just dont think that because it can, it can always get worse, and it has!
My life is shambles again and I just dont know what to do :( I never thought it would be this bad!
Hehe and never think you not good enough, I had a downer yesterday when I thought I werent good enough and then a big burger van came past and on the side it said "only the best is good enough" lol
and that made me feel worse. It was like a kick in the face, why cant we just be ourselfs? isnt that good enough?
If we are worried what people are thinking about us all the time, we are never going to live up to our potential .......
and i'ts true, I'm telling you all this because thats why my life is in shambles right now! Thats all i've done all my life is care what people think, i've pleased everyone else but myself and its not good!
So if you are doing something now just because your worried what people will say, stop it and do what you want.
God loves you and he will be with you, no matter what!
No comments:
Post a Comment