Monday, 5 September 2011

WOW!

Wow, what a wild couple of months! I used to enjoy coming on here and just writing what im thinking, it can help me figure things out. When you got so much going on though its hard to get time to come on here, but im back and letting everyone know what ive been up to :)

I've started a ladies night in Bethel and it has gone amazingly, we had Rachel English speak in the first one and it was fantastic. Chains were broken and the place was on fire. The second Ladies night was also brilliant we had Flora Graham speak and it was just as good as the first one and so many ladies came to that. I have organsised one now in October on the 8th so please if you read this and seem interested, its on the 8th in Bethel Baptist Church Pontyclun be amazing if you could make it.

Ive also had 2 opportunites to lead in bethel which has been just awesome and I cant wait for more opportunites. Theres so much more but i dont want to bore you on my first time back in here in a while.

Wow i feel good already about this hehe



No comments:

Post a Comment